Saturday 19 July 2014

HE GETS EVERYWHERE

We were walking back from a four hour hike in the Vettifossen valley which reputedly has the highest (longest) single drop waterfall in Norway. Locals claim this means, therefore in Europe. I am not going to argue because when I stood on top and looked down, I was impressed. Anyway, two lovely Norse gals strode towards us one in a purple vest the other in a Southampton FC shirt. I made a comment, they stopped and my wife allowed me to talk to them. David Howells immediately got a mention by me and the other girl in purple added that she was a Spurs fan. We bonded! So the Saint knew about DH and James Beattie and showed me a photo of her as a youngster with Matt Le Tiss in kit! She didnt seem that old. She has been over to Emgland to watch and also saw SFC play in Norway. I told her to look up David on the web and make contact with him-I said he would arrange sonething special for her and her chum at Spurs??
Next stop Bergen

No comments:

Post a Comment