Thursday 18 August 2016

SPORTING MEMORIES

Please have a look at this website
http://www.sportingmemoriesnetwork.com/
https://twitter.com/SportsMemNet

I think I have referred to this excellent "charity" before and as I seem to keep forgetting where I hid the kitkat (no melted in my other pair of trainers) or whether I have had a beer already today, I think this is a very good idea to help us oldies keep our brains working to a maximum.
It has been highlighted on Talksport today (H&J) around 2.45pm.....try the podcast.

There are many ways this very worthwhile idea can be employed by you;
how about doing your own blog!! OR using social media or the old fashioned post to link up with friends over sport OR meeting up with friends and having a chat OR volunteering to help Sporting Memories set up a local hub.

I guess many of us do this anyway but there may be people out there, near you that need to be brought into the "club" to share their memories and enjoy a social occasion.

You could even introduce a "Walking Football" session also.

No comments:

Post a Comment