Saturday 1 October 2016

NETS CAST

YDon't panic. The wifi in Brexit stricken Deep South Sicily is pants and we have not had a signal for two days now. I am sitting in a cafe in the old town of Scicly (pronounced Sickgly) hoping to catch up with calcio news. Unfortunately I also lose all my typing if a press he space bar at the wrong time so it is. It not going terribly well.
This will be short and I hope to resume normal blogging next week.
Today sees the big local derby between Modica and Scicly. That is all I am going to write because the time is running out on the parking ticket and my patience is running thinner than my hot chocolate.
Next time I try to blog maybe I can tell you more about the wonderful world of Prima Categoria Girone F Oggi 15.30. Groundsman is getting his nets ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment