Saturday 1 April 2017

BOOTS AND BADGES

If you read yesterday's offering about Graham Tayloir's Sho'ot then have a look at this little baby sent to me by a fellow Hepworth United Junior coach. Coincidence?

Good for helping the drainage?



And as I was walking through Holmfirth yesterday, I followed my traditional route past a new art gallery where I saw this interesting painting, loyal to the Terriers, Huddersfield Town FC. It is the club badge adapted slightly.

This pays homage to the, so far, successful manager of Town, Mr Wagner who is aiming for a play off spot in the Championship.

Plenty of humour there then and another coincidence, for when I tucked into the recent 442 Magazine I found a page devoted to "Defunct Club Badges". Can you name them? Some are more obvious than others! Some a little misleading.


No comments:

Post a Comment