Tuesday 21 July 2020

ATMOSPHERE

I have driven from the undulating South Downs for about 5 hours, to the rather more ruggedly, rolling South Pennines today.
Overhead, atmospheric conditions have changed during the course of the journey from some deliciously gentle cotton wool cumulus in Sussex at breakfast, to a little more threatening nimbo-stratus  over my head now, which to me suggests rain on the way. I have club training tonight...we might get a shower or two, on the pitches.

So, since I now have this new format, which has taken a few of my readers by surprise, one demanding I return to the Charterhouse maroon, another just sighing; whatever, let's hope I can cope with the change and hopefully, if in doubt, that my editor will "bale" me out...won't you?!

I shall stick with the "atmospheric theme" and you can have a read of these two past offerings; one on lightning, not a footballer's friend, and one titled "moon landing" (no atmosphere?), well that suits football at the moment, as we have to put up with lock down TV matches.

https://baileyfootballblog.blogspot.com/2017/07/lightning-strikes-ghost.html
https://baileyfootballblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/moon-landing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment