Friday 1 October 2021

MIND MAP

 30th September 2021....apologies, I have gathered together 9 old friends and we nearly have a football team. Sadly we cant find a centre back so I am just going to have a walk in the Cuckmere Valley, East Sussex to see if I can find a sturdy farm lad/lady who might sign on. Quite honestly I dont have time today to make up a blog (you will be disappointed I know), so being a Geographer I have found a map and some pretty illustrations to occupy those important minutes of your day when you log on to my daily stuff.....

With an England international match due here's map of our brave footballers' home towns...I know you won't be able to read the finer points.......but it will help your mind if you can work out who comes from where. Alternatively you could log on to the great www. and ask it to give you the original. 


No comments:

Post a Comment