Thursday 23 February 2017

JUST REMEMBER ME FOR MY FOOTBALL

Delighted to be back in the Pennines; Barnsley v Huddersfield derby coming up on Saturday with my rural location and Storm Doris ravaging my internet. I don't know if I am going to get enough information to make this bloggy offering worthwhile but for honour's sake I am giving it a go.

The news today is about the new George Best documentary, a piece of work sculptured by Dan Gordon, that must be seen on the big screen-do not wait for it to appear online or on a dvd for your telly.
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/george-best-documentary

The link tells you all you need to know. Keep an eye out for it and take your kids if they are keen on footy. They must see what El Beatle was able to achieve and it may warn them of the perils of success.


No comments:

Post a Comment